Login Register






favorite food filter_list
Author
Message
RE: favorite food #11
I love chicken tandoori with garlic butter rice.

Reply

RE: favorite food #12
(06-19-2021, 08:07 PM)Caesal Wrote: I love chicken tandoori with garlic butter rice.
Sounds very appetizing.

Added to my shopping list for this afternoon.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: favorite food #13
(05-07-2021, 03:46 AM)Oni Wrote: Quesadillas. Or pretty much anything else that's flour, melted cheese, or meat.

Also shrimp. I love shrimp.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: favorite food #14
Chicken lasagna is my favourite.
It's so yum Heart

Reply

RE: favorite food #15
My recent favourite is American chopseuy which I tried at home and it came out so well🤩

Reply

RE: favorite food #16
napolitana pizza (with fire wood)

Reply

RE: favorite food #17
My favorite is filet mignon ....a simple dish but tastes super good.

Reply

RE: favorite food #18
I loved Quzi, it's an Arab food.
It was pretty good.

Reply

RE: favorite food #19
human souls ain't too bad...neither is spaghetti, and i also like cereals like muesli or corn flakes, which could be considered "favourite" by criteria I eat those the most and still like them a lot ;P
All hail almighty jan6!
;P

Reply

RE: favorite food #20
I have sweet tooth and I love everything and anything that is sweet. It has been my weakness all through my life. The increased calories do show on my body though, but I don't mind.

Reply