Login Register






favorite food filter_list
Author
Message
favorite food #1
favorite food  mine is pizza
IDK who needs to hear this but... you are awesome and i love you, have a nice day  Smile

Reply

RE: favorite food #2
Pizza is pretty damn good , and if it isn’t pizza then it’s definitely a Chicken Fried Chicken Po-Boy!
Telegram: pjspooky
Discord: 99xyz
Kik: tweaker

Reply

RE: favorite food #3
Quesadillas. Or pretty much anything else that's flour, melted cheese, or meat.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: favorite food #4
Chicken curry or butter chicken & rice.

I was a huge fan of pizza, but got sick of It after having It almost every week.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: favorite food #5
To be honest, my favorite food is pizza, but cannot decline kebab

Reply

RE: favorite food #6
I do love pastry things, and all kind of artisan baked goods, like challah rolls. When I visit my relatives in Florida - and we're lack of time, we always get some baked goods from edelweissbakeryfl because it's pretty simple, and fortunately - this pastry and baking shop always have a huge assortment of really nice goods made in strong European traditions and recipes.
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2021, 11:05 AM by samuel12RB.)

Reply

RE: favorite food #7
(05-11-2021, 10:49 PM)Nespankgerai123 Wrote: but cannot decline kebab
I love kebabs, especially drowned In garlic sauce.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: favorite food #8
I'm definitely with @Oni
Quote:Quesadillas. Or pretty much anything else that's flour, melted cheese, or meat.

Steak and potatoes with gravy, chicken and biscuits, anything with cheese, etc.
ed25519/0x21AB6B6A6CB2C337
C87D87466FD205945CF10A3821AB6B6A6CB2C337

Reply

RE: favorite food #9
My favorite food for now is Korean Curry!

Reply

RE: favorite food #10
(06-09-2021, 01:28 PM)juicevert Wrote: My favorite food for now is Korean Curry!
I love eating curry on basically any type of food It's suited to.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply