Login Register






Got My SL Hoodie filter_list
Author
Message
Got My SL Hoodie #1
[Image: image0.jpg]
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: Got My SL Hoodie #2
Nice one.

A good fit too.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Got My SL Hoodie #3
Looking good. You already have the award from last time.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Got My SL Hoodie #4
(05-14-2021, 07:07 PM)Oni Wrote: Looking good. You already have the award from last time.

Yeah, well hopefully this one lets me live down the last time. Tongue
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: Got My SL Hoodie #5
It is really nice on you 🌹🌼🌷 Send a selfi 😂
Die  But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Click for Free VPN

Reply

RE: Got My SL Hoodie #6
Looks good! I quite like the design on the back actually!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Got My SL Hoodie #7
looks dope man. is that like a reward, limited edition, or can you just buy it?
I was thinking the other day of doing a tattoo of the SL logo when I hit 1.000 posts Biggrin

Reply

RE: Got My SL Hoodie #8
(05-15-2021, 04:41 PM)AnalAssAssin Wrote: looks dope man. is that like a reward, limited edition, or can you just buy it?
I was thinking the other day of doing a tattoo of the SL logo when I hit 1.000 posts Biggrin

An SL tattoo means dumb thoughts forever.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply

RE: Got My SL Hoodie #9
(05-15-2021, 05:02 PM)Oni Wrote:
(05-15-2021, 04:41 PM)AnalAssAssin Wrote: looks dope man. is that like a reward, limited edition, or can you just buy it?
I was thinking the other day of doing a tattoo of the SL logo when I hit 1.000 posts Biggrin

An SL tattoo means dumb thoughts forever.

I mean, regardless of the fact it's a forum logo, it's a pretty cool image for a tattoo.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Got My SL Hoodie #10
(05-15-2021, 04:41 PM)AnalAssAssin Wrote: looks dope man. is that like a reward, limited edition, or can you just buy it?

You have be cool like me. No, you can just buy merch, have been able to since like 2014.

https://sinister.li/Thread-Official-Merchandise
https://www.redbubble.com/people/sinisterly/shop

(05-15-2021, 04:41 PM)AnalAssAssin Wrote: I was thinking the other day of doing a tattoo of the SL logo when I hit 1.000 posts Biggrin

Only 1k? A tattoo is a lot of dedication, especially for only 1k. Maybe 5k or 10k would be a more appropriate milestone for a tattoo.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply