Login Register






Favorite Genre Of Music? filter_list
Author
Message
Favorite Genre Of Music? #1
Tell me your most favorite music you love to watch, whether it's Dubstep, Classical, Country, Rap, Metal.

I love to listen to Skrillex Dubstep Transformers Biggrin

Reply

RE: Favorite Genre Of Music? #2
I only listen to hip-hop/rap. I hate pretty much any other genre ^_^.

Reply

RE: Favorite Genre Of Music? #3
Rap, Hip Hop and R&B.

Reply

RE: Favorite Genre Of Music? #4
(03-31-2013, 12:00 PM)Shaun Wrote: Rap, Hip Hop and R&B.

Glad to see another hip hop fan!

Reply

RE: Favorite Genre Of Music? #5
(03-31-2013, 12:00 PM)Shaun Wrote: Rap, Hip Hop and R&B.

Not such of a fan of Hip Hop, but Rap i can deal with Smile

Reply

RE: Favorite Genre Of Music? #6
My favourite genre is minimal/house/tech house. My favourite song ever is Aaron by Paul Kalkbrenner.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2013, 09:36 AM by Edward.)

Reply

RE: Favorite Genre Of Music? #7
That is a pretty good song .py thanks for it Smile

Reply

RE: Favorite Genre Of Music? #8
Yeah no worries, it's a good chillery. Tongue

Reply

RE: Favorite Genre Of Music? #9
I've never been able to get into that dance/electro stuff or whatever you guys call it.

Reply

RE: Favorite Genre Of Music? #10
I like hardcore, not the dance type, the "screamo" type haha.

That and chill dubstep. None of that robotic sex stuff.

Reply