Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


🔥Mailify v3.0 By YoBoi🔥 filter_list
Author
Message
🔥Mailify v3.0 By YoBoi🔥 #1

[+] 1 user Likes fsociety's post
Reply

RE: 🔥Mailify v3.0 By YoBoi🔥 #2
Due to the nature of the tool, I expected a lot more detections.

That aside, thanks for the direct link and the VT report of the executable.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: 🔥Mailify v3.0 By YoBoi🔥 #3
Is it only a checker ?
(04-18-2021, 12:04 PM)mothered Wrote: Due to the nature of the tool, I expected a lot more detections.
For checkers ? Why would you expect any ? When I make a checker it's not detected as malicious obviously, checkers are just normal programs.
Although I doubt Trojan:Win32/Wacatac is part of the "features"..

Reply

RE: 🔥Mailify v3.0 By YoBoi🔥 #4
(04-18-2021, 02:41 PM)fritz Wrote: Is it only a checker ?
(04-18-2021, 12:04 PM)mothered Wrote: Due to the nature of the tool, I expected a lot more detections.
For checkers ? Why would you expect any ? When I make a checker it's not detected as malicious obviously, checkers are just normal programs.
Although I doubt Trojan:Win32/Wacatac is part of the "features"..
Usually windows flags the tool as it checks for alot of sites. Also tools like these tend to be stuffed with RATs.
The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Reply

RE: 🔥Mailify v3.0 By YoBoi🔥 #5
This tool has been the talk of the town lately. I used it and it isn't bad.

Reply

RE: 🔥Mailify v3.0 By YoBoi🔥 #6
(04-18-2021, 04:28 PM)ballsinmyface445 Wrote: Also tools like these tend to be stuffed with RATs.
This ^

(04-18-2021, 04:28 PM)ballsinmyface445 Wrote: When I make a checker it's not detected as malicious obviously
I'm not referring to privately-coded checkers that're yet to be made community property.

(04-18-2021, 02:41 PM)fritz Wrote: For checkers ? Why would you expect any ?
It's pretty obvious.

Apart from many being Infected, as with this case, false positives.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: 🔥Mailify v3.0 By YoBoi🔥 #7
(04-18-2021, 04:53 PM)mothered Wrote:
(04-18-2021, 04:28 PM)ballsinmyface445 Wrote: When I make a checker it's not detected as malicious obviously
I'm not referring to privately-coded checkers that're yet to be made community property.

(04-18-2021, 02:41 PM)fritz Wrote: For checkers ? Why would you expect any ?
It's pretty obvious.

Apart from many being Infected, as with this case, false positives.
I'm obviously talking about apparently unrelated detections, like Wacatac trojan here.

(04-18-2021, 04:53 PM)mothered Wrote:
(04-18-2021, 04:28 PM)ballsinmyface445 Wrote: Also tools like these tend to be stuffed with RATs.
This ^
Exactly, but I prefer to not encourage this

Reply

RE: 🔥Mailify v3.0 By YoBoi🔥 #8
(04-18-2021, 06:00 PM)fritz Wrote: I'm obviously talking about apparently unrelated detections
Evidently, that's stating the absolute obvious with each and every tool.

I'm talking about tools that (for example) have been obfuscated producing false positive detections, and those circulating the net through so many hands, hence likely to be tampered with. All of which, Is consistent with checkers and the like.
Back on-topic.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: 🔥Mailify v3.0 By YoBoi🔥 #9
Thank you for this. it seems pretty cool xD

Reply

RE: 🔥Mailify v3.0 By YoBoi🔥 #10
thanks for that, i very happy wqitg ythat and i dont know wahat to say more, ALALA

Reply