Login Register






Science Why I Believe The Earth is a Donut... filter_list
Author
Message
Why I Believe The Earth is a Donut... #1
What shape is the earth?
And how can YOU use science to prove your point?

STOP!

No researching... and yes, using Google is researching. Evil
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2019, 06:23 AM by m0dem.)

Reply

RE: Why I Believe The Earth is a Donut... #2
Your theory, at first glance, may seem very funny.

Reply

RE: Why I Believe The Earth is a Donut... #3
Quote:What shape is the earth?
Flat.
Quote:And how can YOU use science to prove your point?
Walking In the same direction without deviating.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 2 users Like mothered's post
Reply

RE: Why I Believe The Earth is a Donut... #4
(03-12-2021, 11:03 AM)mothered Wrote:
Quote:What shape is the earth?
Flat.
Quote:And how can YOU use science to prove your point?
Walking In the same direction without deviating.

haha flat earth theory.

-=======================

When we look from space its like circle shape , when we on earth its look flat .
Some smarth people saying NASA use curvy lens thats why its look circular in shape heheh xD xD

(03-13-2019, 06:22 AM)m0dem Wrote: What shape is the earth?
And how can YOU use science to prove your point?

STOP!

No researching... and yes, using Google is researching.  Evil


i see new prefix tab.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2021, 12:29 PM by fsociety.)

Reply

RE: Why I Believe The Earth is a Donut... #5
(03-12-2021, 12:29 PM)fsociety Wrote: When we look from space its like circle shape
It's an Illusion, a figment of one's Imagination.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply

RE: Why I Believe The Earth is a Donut... #6
Who cares what shape the earth is.

Reply

RE: Why I Believe The Earth is a Donut... #7
(03-12-2021, 03:49 PM)GeneralPoose Wrote: Who cares what shape the earth is.

I mean, it's relevant to many scientists for a variety of reasons.. and you know.. airliners... But I get the sentiment lol!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Why I Believe The Earth is a Donut... #8
I thought you were doing to explain your theory, so disappointing, was looking forward to it

Reply

RE: Why I Believe The Earth is a Donut... #9
They're lying to us all, it's actually shaped like a dinosaur.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Why I Believe The Earth is a Donut... #10
(03-12-2021, 11:27 PM)Oni Wrote: They're lying to us all, it's actually shaped like a dinosaur.
Obviously, How has this eluded us this long?
Existence
Is
Relative




[Image: vqRLH5l.png]

Reply