Login Register






Who's your waifu? Claim one now! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Who's your waifu? Claim one now! #51
Is Jiggly allowed to pick waifus even though she is a girl?
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]


RE: Who's your waifu? Claim one now! #52
(10-06-2013, 03:25 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Is Jiggly allowed to pick waifus even though she is a girl?
Well, Of course! Choose away.
Not just I, but everyone misses you.

[Image: CCC_smal2.gif]


RE: Who's your waifu? Claim one now! #53
(10-06-2013, 03:25 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Is Jiggly allowed to pick waifus even though she is a girl?

Jiggly is definitely allowed.

By the way, what's a "girl" and where can I download one?
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀


RE: Who's your waifu? Claim one now! #54
(10-06-2013, 06:09 AM)Customer Wrote: Jiggly is definitely allowed.

By the way, what's a "girl" and where can I download one?
GIRL: Guy. In. Real. Life. Huehuehuehue.
Not just I, but everyone misses you.

[Image: CCC_smal2.gif]


RE: Who's your waifu? Claim one now! #55
(10-06-2013, 06:13 AM)Care Wrote: GIRL: Guy. In. Real. Life. Huehuehuehue.

Oh, I see.

Silly me. Hahehaheha
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀


RE: Who's your waifu? Claim one now! #56
(10-06-2013, 03:25 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Is Jiggly allowed to pick waifus even though she is a girl?

Best girlfriend ever. Tongue
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Who's your waifu? Claim one now! #57
Don't know if I can have multiple but here I go.
Yui Hirasawa,
Mio Akiyama,
Ritsu Tainaka,
Tsumugi Kotobuki,
Azusa Nakano.

(The hentai versions of course)


RE: Who's your waifu? Claim one now! #58
(10-06-2013, 02:29 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: Don't know if I can have multiple but here I go.
Yui Hirasawa,
Mio Akiyama,
Ritsu Tainaka,
Tsumugi Kotobuki,
Azusa Nakano.

(The hentai versions of course)

You can only have 2.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Who's your waifu? Claim one now! #59
(10-06-2013, 02:48 PM)Oni Wrote: You can only have 2.

That's not fair. I want all the main female characters from k-on Heart


RE: Who's your waifu? Claim one now! #60
(10-06-2013, 02:29 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: Don't know if I can have multiple but here I go.
Yui Hirasawa,
Mio Akiyama,
Ritsu Tainaka,
Tsumugi Kotobuki,
Azusa Nakano.

(The hentai versions of course)
Narrow it down to 2, and I'll put you on the list.
Not just I, but everyone misses you.

[Image: CCC_smal2.gif]