Five Years of Service
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
RE: Do you want to be in a relationship? 01-16-2021, 12:36 AM
#51
I am not ready to answer this question
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 10
Threads: 0
RE: Do you want to be in a relationship? 01-19-2021, 06:50 AM
#52
I think that a person in any case sooner or later comes to this. It continues the race, that's the law
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 14
Threads: 0
RE: Do you want to be in a relationship? 01-28-2021, 08:23 AM
#53
I was a little annoyed by the fact that I hadn't had a girlfriend for a long time and I was a little unsure of myself. I decided that I would start communicating with girls in different sex chats [no links for you - staff] , as this increased my self-esteem and there I met a very beautiful girl, she is such a flirt. So don't be afraid to get acquainted.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2021, 09:39 AM by Zize55.)
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 8
Threads: 0
RE: Do you want to be in a relationship? 01-28-2021, 01:50 PM
#54
Well sometimes yes, but i can't be with someone for more then 5hours a day i think.
Having some free space to do my things is what i need, so no clingy girl would be the best.
•
Six Years of Service
Posts: 44
Threads: 0
RE: Do you want to be in a relationship? 02-05-2021, 11:46 AM
#56
Actually being in a relationship is a great thing. The hardest thing is to find a right person.
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 10
Threads: 0
RE: Do you want to be in a relationship? 02-17-2021, 12:33 PM
#57
I am in one and it is wonderful! exactly what I needed. And I feel like my mental issues are not so severe now because I get the dose of love and warm everyday. Guys, communication and communication!! The partner has to know the real situation and how to deal with you. I have read many blogs like [no links for you - staff] about how to build a strong relationship and the key was always talking without being angry and always explaining what do you need, what is love, or warm or whatever for you and WHY is something important for you. Like this you avoid the ”talking in 4 ears” and get the real communication, avoiding stupid situations.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2021, 09:46 AM by AmeliaRobertson.)
Five Years of Service
Posts: 12
Threads: 0
RE: Do you want to be in a relationship? 02-24-2021, 03:34 PM
#59
I was a confirmed bachelor, but when I met my love, I became an absolute romantic. I am sure that each of us should start a relationship if we have met the right person.
•
Six Years of Service
Posts: 33
Threads: 0
RE: Do you want to be in a relationship? 03-06-2021, 09:54 AM
#60
It is not something strange. I am married a transexual and I don't regret it, we adopted two children and are a real family. I also was straight when I met her(him) and I didn't know that she is transgender. I loved to spend time with her and we understood that we love each other. When she said to me that she is transgender I was shocked. We broke up because I was afraid but I wanted to bring her back. I posted a [no links for you - staff] on my Snapchat account and she commented on it. After that, we met each other and discussed and we understood that it is meant for us to be together.
•