A new friend join Sinisterly 09-29-2026, 11:41 AM
#1
Hello from Shinigami!
Hi everyone,
I am new to the forum and wanted to say hello.
I decided to join because I am really passionate about digital world, learning, share positive knowledge with people. I am hoping to learn new tips, share what I know, and chat with people who share the same interests.
Outside of this, I like to spend my time on reading books, cinema, animes.
Glad to be here, and I look forward to talking with you all!
Hi everyone,
I am new to the forum and wanted to say hello.
I decided to join because I am really passionate about digital world, learning, share positive knowledge with people. I am hoping to learn new tips, share what I know, and chat with people who share the same interests.
Outside of this, I like to spend my time on reading books, cinema, animes.
Glad to be here, and I look forward to talking with you all!


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)




![[Image: iE66WsM.png]](https://i.imgur.com/iE66WsM.png)