Login Register






The Birth of an Empire filter_list
Author
Message
The Birth of an Empire #1
I have just begun a playthrough of Retro Rewind, and have named my store the "Jerk N Smirk"
The game does have an unlockable where you can provide adult videos to customers, and I plan to offer nothing but adult videos once I unlock that option. I will post updates here on my progress and shenanigans.

[Image: pAWbdO.png]


Thanks to @Oni for the game.

Reply

RE: The Birth of an Empire #2
[Image: OUKv4D.png]

It begins. The black market dealer was selling a few adult films, but its not enough to sustain my business. That said, a few customers have already rented them.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2026, 11:05 PM by Skullmeat.)

Reply

RE: The Birth of an Empire #3
(09-18-2026, 11:04 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: [Image: OUKv4D.png]

It begins. The black market dealer was selling a few adult films, but its not enough to sustain my business. That said, a few customers have already rented them.

lol I might play this for the shits and giggles but probably stream it on tiktok/twitch
[Image: iE66WsM.png]

Reply

RE: The Birth of an Empire #4
(09-19-2026, 01:15 AM)Snickerdoodle Wrote:
(09-18-2026, 11:04 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: [Image: OUKv4D.png]

It begins. The black market dealer was selling a few adult films, but its not enough to sustain my business. That said, a few customers have already rented them.

lol I might play this for the shits and giggles but probably stream it on tiktok/twitch

It's been even more fun than I expected. Good for short pick up and play.

[+] 1 user Likes Skullmeat's post
Reply

RE: The Birth of an Empire #5
(09-18-2026, 11:04 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: [Image: OUKv4D.png]

It begins. The black market dealer was selling a few adult films, but its not enough to sustain my business. That said, a few customers have already rented them.

Did the game come add the titles? Oddly specific.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: The Birth of an Empire #6
(09-19-2026, 11:02 PM)Oni Wrote:
(09-18-2026, 11:04 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: [Image: OUKv4D.png]

It begins. The black market dealer was selling a few adult films, but its not enough to sustain my business. That said, a few customers have already rented them.

Did the game come add the titles? Oddly specific.

Yes. There are mods to have them be real movies but I dont know if that effects the adult films.

Reply

RE: The Birth of an Empire #7
I unlocked Christmas movies. I knew exactly where to put them.

[Image: ELfWV3.png]

FINALLY. I unlocked the repair bench. Adult films are rare and I had set aside a few broken ones. Now they are back on the shelf.

[Image: n1wHMk.png]

Been making bank. Time to expand.

[Image: id7fbj.png]

Reply

RE: The Birth of an Empire #8
Putting the X-rated movies next to Christmas ones was a choice.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: The Birth of an Empire #9
(09-22-2026, 05:02 AM)Oni Wrote: Putting the X-rated movies next to Christmas ones was a choice.

I had to. I couldn't resist.

Reply

RE: The Birth of an Empire #10
(09-22-2026, 05:00 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: I unlocked Christmas movies. I knew exactly where to put them.

[Image: ELfWV3.png]

FINALLY. I unlocked the repair bench. Adult films are rare and I had set aside a few broken ones. Now they are back on the shelf.

[Image: n1wHMk.png]

Been making bank. Time to expand.

[Image: id7fbj.png]

Very cool
[Image: iE66WsM.png]

Reply