Sinisterly
Hilfiger help - Printable Version

+- Sinisterly (https://sinister.li)
+-- Forum: Hacking (https://sinister.li/Forum-Hacking)
+--- Forum: Social Engineering (https://sinister.li/Forum-Social-Engineering)
+--- Thread: Hilfiger help (/Thread-Hilfiger-help)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


RE: Hilfiger help - mothered - 10-08-2022

(10-08-2022, 09:19 AM)ayrotakesws Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 01:31 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-07-2022, 05:33 PM)djduderizx Wrote: Contact the company
^ This.

And If need be, keep doing so.
shouldn't i wait the 14 days first?
Yes.

I should've explained myself better. If they've yet to reply after the 14 days, keep contacting them every few days or so.


RE: Hilfiger help - ayrotakesws - 10-08-2022

(10-08-2022, 09:54 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 09:19 AM)ayrotakesws Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 01:31 AM)mothered Wrote: ^ This.

And If need be, keep doing so.
shouldn't i wait the 14 days first?
Yes.

I should've explained myself better. If they've yet to reply after the 14 days, keep contacting them every few days or so.

So there's a chance they simply won't refund me, right?


RE: Hilfiger help - stealthysnake88 - 10-08-2022

(10-08-2022, 09:19 AM)ayrotakesws Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 01:31 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-07-2022, 05:33 PM)djduderizx Wrote: Contact the company
^ This.

And If need be, keep doing so.
shouldn't i wait the 14 days first?
Think of it as a real claim, contact soon as possible for the refund.


RE: Hilfiger help - ayrotakesws - 10-08-2022

(10-08-2022, 02:42 PM)djduderizx Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 09:19 AM)ayrotakesws Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 01:31 AM)mothered Wrote: ^ This.

And If need be, keep doing so.
shouldn't i wait the 14 days first?
Think of it as a real claim, contact soon as possible for the refund.

True that, but waiting 14 days would be better to avoid any investigations with the courier, right?


RE: Hilfiger help - mothered - 10-08-2022

(10-08-2022, 02:41 PM)ayrotakesws Wrote: So there's a chance they simply won't refund me, right?
There's a chance every SE will fail.

As It stands so far In your case, there's no Indication of a declined claim.


RE: Hilfiger help - stealthysnake88 - 10-08-2022

(10-08-2022, 02:53 PM)ayrotakesws Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 02:42 PM)djduderizx Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 09:19 AM)ayrotakesws Wrote: shouldn't i wait the 14 days first?
Think of it as a real claim, contact soon as possible for the refund.

True that, but waiting 14 days would be better to avoid any investigations with the courier, right?
I guess but i would contact earlier, just a preference tho!


RE: Hilfiger help - mothered - 10-09-2022

(10-08-2022, 02:53 PM)ayrotakesws Wrote: but waiting 14 days would be better to avoid any investigations with the courier, right?
If they're planning to Investigate, they'd do It regardless of your point of contact.


RE: Hilfiger help - ayrotakesws - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 03:00 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 02:53 PM)ayrotakesws Wrote: but waiting 14 days would be better to avoid any investigations with the courier, right?
If they're planning to Investigate, they'd do It regardless of your point of contact.

Okay, so i should go ahead and contact them right now?

(10-08-2022, 11:28 PM)djduderizx Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 02:53 PM)ayrotakesws Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 02:42 PM)djduderizx Wrote: Think of it as a real claim, contact soon as possible for the refund.

True that, but waiting 14 days would be better to avoid any investigations with the courier, right?
I guess but i would contact earlier, just a preference tho!

Should i call them now then?


RE: Hilfiger help - mothered - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 12:46 PM)ayrotakesws Wrote: Okay, so i should go ahead and contact them right now?
Although It's good practice to wait after the 14 days have elapsed, It won't do any harm to simply ask where your claim stands.


RE: Hilfiger help - stealthysnake88 - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 12:46 PM)ayrotakesws Wrote:
(10-09-2022, 03:00 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 02:53 PM)ayrotakesws Wrote: but waiting 14 days would be better to avoid any investigations with the courier, right?
If they're planning to Investigate, they'd do It regardless of your point of contact.

Okay, so i should go ahead and contact them right now?

(10-08-2022, 11:28 PM)djduderizx Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 02:53 PM)ayrotakesws Wrote: True that, but waiting 14 days would be better to avoid any investigations with the courier, right?
I guess but i would contact earlier, just a preference tho!

Should i call them now then?
Whatever you'd like pal!