![]() |
|
What method should I use - Printable Version +- Sinisterly (https://sinister.li) +-- Forum: Hacking (https://sinister.li/Forum-Hacking) +--- Forum: Social Engineering (https://sinister.li/Forum-Social-Engineering) +--- Thread: What method should I use (/Thread-What-method-should-I-use--165295) |
RE: What method should I use - mothered - 07-20-2022 (07-20-2022, 05:06 AM)syuh Wrote: Yes I did receive the package but did not witness it directly but I got the picture taken by the carrier with the mail stating that the package was delivered.They've mismanaged your claim. If they have no record of your current order marked as delivered, then It obviously works to your advantage. As per below, the rep Is adamant that It's yet to be delivered, so wait until tomorrow to see whether the package arrives. Quote: he insisted saying that it wasn't delivered and there wasn't any photo associated to this order and it would be delivered the next day "for sure" he said. RE: What method should I use - syuh - 07-20-2022 (07-20-2022, 05:18 AM)mothered Wrote:(07-20-2022, 05:06 AM)syuh Wrote: Yes I did receive the package but did not witness it directly but I got the picture taken by the carrier with the mail stating that the package was delivered.They've mismanaged your claim. If they have no record of your current order marked as delivered, then It obviously works to your advantage. But the package is already there, I have it. Should I still wait for tomorrow or try another rep. Or do I "wait to see if the package arrive" RE: What method should I use - mothered - 07-20-2022 (07-20-2022, 05:20 AM)syuh Wrote: But the package is already there, I have it.I understand that, but as said, "Amazon" has no record of the consignment, which Is why I'm suggesting to wait and see whether they dispatch It tomorrow. The next course of action, will depend on whether or not you receive It. RE: What method should I use - syuh - 07-20-2022 (07-20-2022, 05:28 AM)mothered Wrote:(07-20-2022, 05:20 AM)syuh Wrote: But the package is already there, I have it.I understand that, but as said, "Amazon" has no record of the consignment, which Is why I'm suggesting to wait and see whether they dispatch It tomorrow. What what would be the outcome of this? How should I act or react depending of the outcome. RE: What method should I use - mothered - 07-20-2022 (07-20-2022, 05:32 AM)syuh Wrote: What what would be the outcome of this?If the second package arrives, you can either keep It or DNA It. If It's not delivered, contact them (as you did previously) claiming you haven't received anything. RE: What method should I use - syuh - 07-20-2022 (07-20-2022, 05:37 AM)mothered Wrote:(07-20-2022, 05:32 AM)syuh Wrote: What what would be the outcome of this?If the second package arrives, you can either keep It or DNA It. Damn, hopefully I receive two packages but I don't think it's gonna happened Hope I'm wrong.Alright will do and let you know the outcome! Should I still wait for it to be around 10AM in India to start chatting with their support? Or it doesn't really matter And thank you! I appreciate all the support your giving me. RE: What method should I use - mothered - 07-20-2022 (07-20-2022, 05:41 AM)syuh Wrote: Damn, hopefully I receive two packagesThat's precisely my point In my previous post. (07-20-2022, 05:41 AM)syuh Wrote: but I don't think it's gonna happenedProbably not likely, but there's nothing to lose by waiting to see If the second package arrives. (07-20-2022, 05:41 AM)syuh Wrote: Alright will do and let you know the outcome!Please do. (07-20-2022, 05:41 AM)syuh Wrote: Should I still wait for it to be around 10AM in India to start chatting with their support? Or it doesn't really matterIf the shift hasn't started, you may get a rep who's half-asleep late at night and approve the claim with minimal disruptions, but apart from that, It doesn't matter. (07-20-2022, 05:41 AM)syuh Wrote: And thank you! I appreciate all the support your giving me.It's my pleasure. RE: What method should I use - syuh - 07-21-2022 (07-20-2022, 10:44 AM)mothered Wrote:(07-20-2022, 05:41 AM)syuh Wrote: Damn, hopefully I receive two packagesThat's precisely my point In my previous post. UPDATE: Got the talk to a rep after a while and they told me this "I can transfer you to our concerned team and they will respond back in the next 1-2 business days. Shall I proceed ?" I accepted and then got transferred to a supervisor since I asked for it earlier to the previous rep. She spout some blah blah.. excusing herself.. then stated that she "would make this right for me" And repeated the same thing, telling me that I need to wait 24 - 48h. I tried to push for a replacement or a refund without mentioning it but it didn't work. She told me "I tried to refund you but the system won't let me so I escalated your problem" Along the lines of this. RE: What method should I use - mothered - 07-21-2022 (07-21-2022, 01:30 AM)syuh Wrote:The upside Is, they're willing to assist and your claim Is moving forward.(07-20-2022, 10:44 AM)mothered Wrote:(07-20-2022, 05:41 AM)syuh Wrote: Damn, hopefully I receive two packagesThat's precisely my point In my previous post. If you don't hear back within a couple of days, get In touch and ask where your claim stands. RE: What method should I use - syuh - 07-21-2022 (07-21-2022, 03:16 AM)mothered Wrote:(07-21-2022, 01:30 AM)syuh Wrote:The upside Is, they're willing to assist and your claim Is moving forward.(07-20-2022, 10:44 AM)mothered Wrote: That's precisely my point In my previous post. Update: It went pretty ok.. Talked to a rep who said couldn't do nothing except transfer my case to a more "concerned team" and would answer me back in 3 - 5 days.. I played the dummy saying I needed it soon since it's for a birthday and at this point I was talking to the supervisor.. She told me that she couldn't process the refund right now since the system wasn't allowing her and instead she put my case in the highest priority. The day later when woking up, received an email saying that the will continue investigating but I will receive my refund in 3 - 5 days which is a W but. I also received another e-mail with that. Idk if it's cause of concern since it's my first real SE be here ya go: "Hello, We noticed that you have requested refunds or replacements for a large number of orders because you reported that you did not receive your package. We know that occasional problems with orders are expected in the normal course of business. In these instances, a refund or replacement may be issued. To help prevent another missed delivery, please verify your shipping addresses. To do so, go to “Your Account” and update any incorrect shipping information." So thank you I appreciate the help you gave me through this! |