![]() |
|
Nike DNA help - Printable Version +- Sinisterly (https://sinister.li) +-- Forum: Hacking (https://sinister.li/Forum-Hacking) +--- Forum: Social Engineering (https://sinister.li/Forum-Social-Engineering) +--- Thread: Nike DNA help (/Thread-Nike-DNA-help--165405) Pages:
1
2
|
RE: Nike DNA help - Jaccmcmcnn - 07-20-2022 (07-20-2022, 04:46 PM)mothered Wrote:(07-20-2022, 01:50 PM)Jaccmcmcnn Wrote: I've currently got a Nike investigation on the same address, would that affect the outcome and should I wait till that one is over?Please provide details of all events. I did a empty box for this first one, which is on a different account and credit card, but same address. I've been told to wait an additional week for this investigation. Would this affect the outcome of the dna I'm attempting, and should I wait until the first investigation is over? RE: Nike DNA help - mothered - 07-21-2022 (07-20-2022, 10:47 PM)Jaccmcmcnn Wrote: I did a empty box for this first one, which is on a different account and credit card, but same address. I've been told to wait an additional week for this investigation. Would this affect the outcome of the dna I'm attempting, and should I wait until the first investigation is over?The accounts may be linked by address, so to avoid complications, It's best to wait for the first SE to finalize. RE: Nike DNA help - Jaccmcmcnn - 07-25-2022 (07-21-2022, 03:03 AM)mothered Wrote:(07-20-2022, 10:47 PM)Jaccmcmcnn Wrote: I did a empty box for this first one, which is on a different account and credit card, but same address. I've been told to wait an additional week for this investigation. Would this affect the outcome of the dna I'm attempting, and should I wait until the first investigation is over?The accounts may be linked by address, so to avoid complications, It's best to wait for the first SE to finalize. My initial eb se on a different account has concluded and I was awarded a refund. Should I proceed with the Nike dna now or wait a day or 2? RE: Nike DNA help - mothered - 07-25-2022 (07-25-2022, 06:29 AM)Jaccmcmcnn Wrote: My initial eb se on a different account has concluded and I was awarded a refund.Congrats. (07-25-2022, 06:29 AM)Jaccmcmcnn Wrote: Should I proceed with the Nike dna now or wait a day or 2?To play It safe, wait a few days. RE: Nike DNA help - Jaccmcmcnn - 07-25-2022 (07-25-2022, 10:28 AM)mothered Wrote:(07-25-2022, 06:29 AM)Jaccmcmcnn Wrote: My initial eb se on a different account has concluded and I was awarded a refund.Congrats. Also, would dna still be possible if it was delivered last week? RE: Nike DNA help - mothered - 07-26-2022 (07-25-2022, 04:09 PM)Jaccmcmcnn Wrote: Also, would dna still be possible if it was delivered last week?Based on your comment below, you can certainly DNA It a week later - simply say you were away on vacation or otherwise. (07-25-2022, 04:09 PM)Jaccmcmcnn Wrote: I was told by relatives that the driver just left it outside and did not knock or anything to get a verification/signiture. |