![]() |
|
Can I still refund this or should I take the L? - Printable Version +- Sinisterly (https://sinister.li) +-- Forum: Hacking (https://sinister.li/Forum-Hacking) +--- Forum: Social Engineering (https://sinister.li/Forum-Social-Engineering) +--- Thread: Can I still refund this or should I take the L? (/Thread-Can-I-still-refund-this-or-should-I-take-the-L) |
RE: Can I still refund this or should I take the L? - Razerr - 03-09-2019 from uk also. A lot of my mates did game before. royal mail delivers it. they wait 1 week and email them saying it ain't come blah blah. they all do it under 60 and works like a charm (for em) RE: Can I still refund this or should I take the L? - RobertJ - 03-09-2019 (03-09-2019, 11:30 PM)Razerr Wrote: from uk also. A lot of my mates did game before. royal mail delivers it. they wait 1 week and email them saying it ain't come blah blah. they all do it under 60 and works like a charm (for em) They send a tracking link which showed it was delivered, so I figured EB would be easier... RE: Can I still refund this or should I take the L? - Razerr - 03-09-2019 (03-09-2019, 11:37 PM)RobertJ Wrote:(03-09-2019, 11:30 PM)Razerr Wrote: from uk also. A lot of my mates did game before. royal mail delivers it. they wait 1 week and email them saying it ain't come blah blah. they all do it under 60 and works like a charm (for em) fair enough well up to you if you want to carry on. tbh 70 is cheap to me. you should do clothin refunds. last week made £388 order and got full refund but i was planning on partial with help. but i hit the jackpot. the driver left it on my back gate. and i never asked them to put it there nor did i sign it. emailed the hoes and me money back then felt like celebrating so i got 80% refund from creams via deliveroo lol. RE: Can I still refund this or should I take the L? - mothered - 03-10-2019 (03-09-2019, 11:37 PM)RobertJ Wrote:(03-09-2019, 11:30 PM)Razerr Wrote: from uk also. A lot of my mates did game before. royal mail delivers it. they wait 1 week and email them saying it ain't come blah blah. they all do it under 60 and works like a charm (for em) A package that was delivered, Is not the same as being received. It can reach It's destination, but by no means Is It an Indicator that you personally received It. RE: Can I still refund this or should I take the L? - RobertJ - 03-10-2019 (03-10-2019, 02:43 AM)mothered Wrote:(03-09-2019, 11:37 PM)RobertJ Wrote:(03-09-2019, 11:30 PM)Razerr Wrote: from uk also. A lot of my mates did game before. royal mail delivers it. they wait 1 week and email them saying it ain't come blah blah. they all do it under 60 and works like a charm (for em) I kept pushing this point to them, really. I said I didn’t know what happened between them sending it and it arriving empty at my house - could it have been sent to someone else instead? Could someone have opened and resealed the package? The rep said I couldn’t speak to anyone else because the management team had made their decision and there was nothing more they could do. RE: Can I still refund this or should I take the L? - mothered - 03-10-2019 (03-10-2019, 10:49 AM)RobertJ Wrote: The rep said I couldn’t speak to anyone else because the management team had made their decision and there was nothing more they could do. The representative cannot deny your request to speak with senior management, regardless of decisions made. That's why senior levels exist- to handle claims that customers ask to be escalated. If this was a legit claim, you'd keep pushing It until you've received the response you're after, so do It with the SE and remain adamant. RE: Can I still refund this or should I take the L? - RobertJ - 03-10-2019 (03-10-2019, 11:18 AM)mothered Wrote:(03-10-2019, 10:49 AM)RobertJ Wrote: The rep said I couldn’t speak to anyone else because the management team had made their decision and there was nothing more they could do. If there's anything in it, I'll try them again. I was extremely persistent trying to get transferred to a manager in the second attempt, but the person just kept giving the same responses - "we have had an internal investigation and all I can do is to let you know the company's resolutiion in this case", "this matter was decidded at a management level", "No as this matter cannot be escalated any further oncee it was the management making the decision.". Should I call instead of live chatting? RE: Can I still refund this or should I take the L? - mothered - 03-10-2019 (03-10-2019, 01:30 PM)RobertJ Wrote:(03-10-2019, 11:18 AM)mothered Wrote:(03-10-2019, 10:49 AM)RobertJ Wrote: The rep said I couldn’t speak to anyone else because the management team had made their decision and there was nothing more they could do. Quote:"this matter was decided at a management level" That's who you need to speak with- those Involved at "management level", and request the grounds on which your claim was declined. All they're telling you Is that an Investigation has taken place and the matter has been decided, which Is not good enough. How did they reach their decision? What did they base It on? Why was It declined? What evidence do they have to support their resolution? RE: Can I still refund this or should I take the L? - RobertJ - 03-10-2019 (03-10-2019, 04:03 PM)mothered Wrote:(03-10-2019, 01:30 PM)RobertJ Wrote:(03-10-2019, 11:18 AM)mothered Wrote: The representative cannot deny your request to speak with senior management, regardless of decisions made. I will try again tomorrow. Is it worth calling or should live chat be ok? I have had the same person on both attempts so far, and they kept refusing to let me speak to anyone at a management level. Maybe if I call they will be able to do more to help. Their decision was based on the fact that they sent it with the item inside, and it didn’t arrive tampered with. I again told them it wasn’t good enough as idk what happened between it being sent and arriving empty, but the employee kept declining, and gave no evidence/willingness to have the claim reviewed. - “In case you consider you have been misstreated in this case it is your prerogative to take any measures needed. It is just that the position of the company is that the parcel was sent all right.” Thanks for the help by the way. RE: Can I still refund this or should I take the L? - mothered - 03-10-2019 Given the complexity of this case, It's best to call. You can say & express a lot more over a phone call, than live chat. They cannot abruptly terminate the call, so don't end It until you get what you ask for. |