The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Four Years of Service
Posts: 430
Threads: 61
RE: Nike DNA help 07-20-2022, 10:47 PM
#11
(07-20-2022, 04:46 PM)mothered Wrote: (07-20-2022, 01:50 PM)Jaccmcmcnn Wrote: I've currently got a Nike investigation on the same address, would that affect the outcome and should I wait till that one is over?
Please provide details of all events.
I did a empty box for this first one, which is on a different account and credit card, but same address. I've been told to wait an additional week for this investigation. Would this affect the outcome of the dna I'm attempting, and should I wait until the first investigation is over?
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: Nike DNA help 07-21-2022, 03:03 AM
#12
(07-20-2022, 10:47 PM)Jaccmcmcnn Wrote: I did a empty box for this first one, which is on a different account and credit card, but same address. I've been told to wait an additional week for this investigation. Would this affect the outcome of the dna I'm attempting, and should I wait until the first investigation is over?
The accounts may be linked by address, so to avoid complications, It's best to wait for the first SE to finalize.
Four Years of Service
Posts: 430
Threads: 61
RE: Nike DNA help 07-25-2022, 06:29 AM
#13
(07-21-2022, 03:03 AM)mothered Wrote: (07-20-2022, 10:47 PM)Jaccmcmcnn Wrote: I did a empty box for this first one, which is on a different account and credit card, but same address. I've been told to wait an additional week for this investigation. Would this affect the outcome of the dna I'm attempting, and should I wait until the first investigation is over?
The accounts may be linked by address, so to avoid complications, It's best to wait for the first SE to finalize.
My initial eb se on a different account has concluded and I was awarded a refund. Should I proceed with the Nike dna now or wait a day or 2?
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: Nike DNA help 07-25-2022, 10:28 AM
#14
(07-25-2022, 06:29 AM)Jaccmcmcnn Wrote: My initial eb se on a different account has concluded and I was awarded a refund.
Congrats.
(07-25-2022, 06:29 AM)Jaccmcmcnn Wrote: Should I proceed with the Nike dna now or wait a day or 2?
To play It safe, wait a few days.
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 430
Threads: 61
RE: Nike DNA help 07-25-2022, 04:09 PM
#15
(07-25-2022, 10:28 AM)mothered Wrote: (07-25-2022, 06:29 AM)Jaccmcmcnn Wrote: My initial eb se on a different account has concluded and I was awarded a refund.
Congrats.
(07-25-2022, 06:29 AM)Jaccmcmcnn Wrote: Should I proceed with the Nike dna now or wait a day or 2?
To play It safe, wait a few days.
Also, would dna still be possible if it was delivered last week?
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: Nike DNA help 07-26-2022, 02:09 AM
#16
(07-25-2022, 04:09 PM)Jaccmcmcnn Wrote: Also, would dna still be possible if it was delivered last week?
Based on your comment below, you can certainly DNA It a week later - simply say you were away on vacation or otherwise.
(07-25-2022, 04:09 PM)Jaccmcmcnn Wrote: I was told by relatives that the driver just left it outside and did not knock or anything to get a verification/signiture.
•