RE: HELP: Apple.com/de SE for 2 MacBooks 01-02-2023, 01:53 PM
#25
Called them again today. Acted more impatient and sad that I still didn‘t receive the macbooks. Said my wife is losing patience and wants me to buy it somewhere else because I promised it as a gift. Rep said she‘s sorry for the inconvenience and takes notes saying that I never received the investigation email. (I told her that‘s also why I‘m calling again because it looks like nothing is happening and I also didn‘t receive the promised email)
She said the investigation is clearly open since the 28th of Dec and usually within 4-5 work days there‘s updates, and if not usually within 10 business days. I asked whether the 10 business days is a maximum or an average or what. Because if it‘s not the maximum idk how long I‘ll be waiting. Told her I paid when I ordered and I‘m still waiting. She said 10 days is the maximum and if the case is not solved then, I should call again and will be directed to a higher department. That happens almost never and it‘s very unlikely.
She also asked me whether I want a replacement or a refund. I said if you hurry just send me the products I ordered so we finally get our xmas gifts. But I don‘t want to wait too long.
She said usually they call me back when they got new insights and ask questions or ask whether I want to have a replacement or refund. I will now wait for that call and if it takes more than 3-4 days I tell them I‘m super upset and lost my patience so I just want my money back.
I feel like when they ask me for the first time it might be better to say I want a replacement, because it might create a more realistic and authentic setting, where I am upset but still waiting for my Macbooks. So I thought I have a higher chance to succeed this way, instead of directly saying I want a refund.
But as I actually really want a refund, I will tell them if they ask again, to make it look like I changed my mind and the wait is over etc. Because I don‘t want to have the struggle to send back the items if they resend them. Also double-dipping them seems too risky imho anyways.
She said the investigation is clearly open since the 28th of Dec and usually within 4-5 work days there‘s updates, and if not usually within 10 business days. I asked whether the 10 business days is a maximum or an average or what. Because if it‘s not the maximum idk how long I‘ll be waiting. Told her I paid when I ordered and I‘m still waiting. She said 10 days is the maximum and if the case is not solved then, I should call again and will be directed to a higher department. That happens almost never and it‘s very unlikely.
She also asked me whether I want a replacement or a refund. I said if you hurry just send me the products I ordered so we finally get our xmas gifts. But I don‘t want to wait too long.
She said usually they call me back when they got new insights and ask questions or ask whether I want to have a replacement or refund. I will now wait for that call and if it takes more than 3-4 days I tell them I‘m super upset and lost my patience so I just want my money back.
I feel like when they ask me for the first time it might be better to say I want a replacement, because it might create a more realistic and authentic setting, where I am upset but still waiting for my Macbooks. So I thought I have a higher chance to succeed this way, instead of directly saying I want a refund.
But as I actually really want a refund, I will tell them if they ask again, to make it look like I changed my mind and the wait is over etc. Because I don‘t want to have the struggle to send back the items if they resend them. Also double-dipping them seems too risky imho anyways.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)